Located on a spectacular 180 hectare campus in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Frensham is a boarding and day school where ‘everyone’s a boarder...not everyone sleeps over.’ Valuing its position as the largest boarding school for girls in Australia, Frensham offers students the best of both worlds: an unrivalled learning and living environment and a rigorous approach to studies. Importantly, Frensham Girls are challenged and supported to develop the skills and the willingness to make a difference in the world.
Academic facilities are a mix of state-of-the-art and historical buildings including:
• The Esther Tuckey Library
• Schavemaker Centre for Arts & Technology
• Sturt Centre of Excellence in Design, Arts & Fabrication
• Clubbe Hall
• Drama Studio
• Cooper Hall
• Glenn Music Centre
Frensham’s Sports facilities include:
• Synthetic Turf Hockey Field
• The Centenary Pool – Indoor, heated 25m for Water Polo and Swimming
• Indoor court (The Parker Gymnasium) and hard courts for Netball, Basketball and Tennis
• Grass fields for Hockey, Softball and Touch
• The Centenary Trail – 3km Cross Country track
The School has one of the few on-campus farms in Australia. It is a unique resource in which Agriculture students grow and harvest vegetables, raise and train show cattle, sheep and pigs, and manage the daily operations of a working farm.
Enlightened by nature
The bushland surrounding Frensham not only shapes the School’s character, but the character of the girls who call it home. During their time at Frensham, students develop a deep appreciation of the natural world that surrounds them.